Do you feel called to become an Iron Forums Facilitator? This is a top-level, non-exhaustive list of requirements that you should consider to help you determine if you are a candidate.
● A facilitator oversees a group of 25 to 35 male Christian business owners.
● Is responsible for growing a Forum beginning with their own network of potential members.
● Will be trained and responsible for leading and maintaining a healthy Forum through networking, follow-up, and regularly scheduled one-on-one meetings with members and prospective members. This would include members, advisors and other relationships that foster the Forum.
● Capable of representing the ministry appropriately to the community — managing community relationships with workplace ministries, parachurch and church men’s ministries, and Christian schools, and other viable connections.
● Manage, plan and implement a full-day monthly Forum (typically from 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
● Must be comfortable in the actions of recruiting prospective members within an invitation-only fee-based membership model.
● Communication skills are essential
● Open to learning, supporting and living the Culture of Iron Forums. Fosters a culture that embodies individual, spiritual and family leadership; and business stewardship.
● Estimated hours per month: 40 - 60 including the monthly meeting
Below is the Iron Forums statement of faith. The strongest candidates should be very comfortable with these statements:
We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God.
We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as the eternal Son of God, and the only Way to salvation.
We endeavor to follow Jesus Christ and operate our businesses in a Biblical way daily.
We accept the Biblical standard of marriage being between one man and one woman.
We believe that the man has been called to be the spiritual head of the household.
We partner with the church as the Body of Christ, strengthening it through active church membership.
*This Statement of Faith does not exhaust the extent of our beliefs.